SilcoSoft® - 2000ºF
SilcoSoft™ – Silica-like fiber mat
SilcoSoft™ is one of the highest temperature thermal insulator on the market today. Not only does it withstand 2000 degree F temperatures, it is also extremely soft and pliable, easily conforming to irregular shapes. SilcoSoft™ is made from 100% BELCOTEX® fibers by belChem Fibers of Germany. It’s 9-micron fiber diameter is non-respirable, making handling safe and easy. SilcoSoft™ is a breath of fresh air for installers who appreciate the fact that it is non-dusting and does not irritate the skin or throat and its silky soft touch is icing on the cake.
- Heat shields
- Acoustical insulation
- Expansion joint & packing material
- Exhaust systems, muffler packing
- Catalytic converters
- Kiln, furnace, boiler, incinerator linings
- Pit cover and soaking linings
- Roller hearth furnace linings
- Welding blankets
- Furnace linings
- Exhaust manifold insulation
- Nuclear insulation applications
- Withstands temperatures up to 2000ºF (1200ºC)
- Chemical resistant
- Absorbs sound
- Softy and fleecy fiber
- Non-respirable 9 micron filament diameter
- Easy handling
- Conforms to irregular surfaces
- Roll Goods:
- Thicknesses: 1/8", 1/4", 1/2", 1"
- Widths: 46", 48"
- Foil Facing
- Die Cut Parts
If these configurations do not meet your requirements, BGF's skilled engineering team can create a custom solution, tailored to your individual needs.
|Measure||Style||Thickness (in)||Weight (oz/fl2)||Roll Length (ft)|
*All styles are 8 lb/cubic ft. density products. Widths available from 28"-48".