Collaborate to Innovate
BGF strongly believes that collaboration is the key to innovative Research and Development. We produce materials for ballistic and stab protection made from 100% DuPont Kevlar® fibers ranging in denier from 400-3000.
We offer flexibility in materials and design for the innovative body armor manufacturer. From weaving to lamination, shoot pack design and testing, our Protective Fabrics Division will work with you to create a unique hybrid solution targeting the new NIJ0101.06 Standard.
Contact us to begin a knowledge-sharing partnership in the pursuit of fresh innovations in armor solutions.
End Use Applications
Ballistic vests, fragmentation vests, helmets, blast resistant suits, chainsaw chaps, cut resistant aprons, bomb blankets
- Bullet resistant
- Fragment resistant
- Excellent thermal properties
- Excellent dimensional stability
- High strength
- Cut resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Puncture resistant
- Slash resistant
- Flame resistant, self-extinguishing
- Shoot Pack Design
- Shoot Pack Assembly
- Data Package
- Reference Design
- 125 yard roll lengths
- Standard widths: up to 63"
- Standard finish: scoured, water repellent
- 656 - Scoured finish for ballistic Kevlar
- 654 - Scoured and water repellent finish for ballistic Kevlar
- MIL-C-44050-A Addendum
- Cloth, Ballistic, Armor
Kevlar® is a registered trademark of DuPont.